Compact and Useful – Well-made and Functional – this wood tool and bur caddy is a must to keep your workbench organized and uncluttered.
This hexagon-shaped wood stand features a cool, dark stain. It has a compact size measuring just 9-7/8″ tall and 7-1/2″ wide.
The holder features 7.5mm holes for holding GRS quick change graver adapters. It also features both 3mm and 4mm holes for your burs and other mounted tools. The top even has 11.5mm holes for holding pliers and other tools.
The top is a removable lid for the 7-7/8″ x 5-7/8″ storage cavity inside.
There are even two 3-1/.8″ long magnetic strips for holding tools.
So lets recap…
- Seven 7.5mm holes for GRS adapters on each face (total of 42)
- Eight 4mm holes for shanks on each face (total of 48)
- Forty-eight 3mm holes for shanks on each face (total of 288)
- Two magnetic strips (3-1/8″ long each)
- Thirty-seven 11.5mm holes on the top lid for various pliers and tools
- One large storage cavity in the middle