Shipping and Return Policy
Shipping & Delivery
Please contact us if you wish to return an item / items. We will advise you how to return the item to us. We reserve the right to charge for time and materials arising from incorrectly ordered and returned items.
Please have your order reference number and delivery details to hand
Your product must be complete, unused and in ‘as new’ condition. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories.
You will receive a full refund, minus the original postal charge for sending it to you. You will be liable to pay return postage costs if we have despatched the goods prior to your cancellation being received.
For credit card/Paypal refunds over $50 which are not our fault we will charge a 3% handling fee (this covers the costs we incur taking the original charge and then refunding it). All postal costs incurred by the buyer are the buyer’s responsibility.
We cannot cancel your purchase when:
You return your product without proof of purchase or the goods were a special order to your specification.
Privacy & Security
SEP Jewelry Tools of Chicago, Inc takes your privacy very seriously. Any information we have or retain will not be shared with a third party; possible exception to this being your delivery details necessary for shipment to your address.
During any order online (SSL) Secure Sockets Layer technology is used. To check that this is working look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock in the bottom left-hand part of your browser, then you will know that your information is secure. You will also see the first part of the site address change from “http” to “https. Some firewalls prevent secure servers from working properly. If you have problems please print and post our order form, or contact us by phone, fax or mail.
We do not keep information about you other than for basic accounting purposes.
In case we become subject to a valid order from government or a law enforcement agency, we reserve (at our sole discretion) the right to release the whatever information that we have.
Please contact us if you have any concerns about the way your information is being used. We reserve the right to alter and update this policy from time to time, without notice.
Returns & Replacements
SEP Tools has a liberal return policy.
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days of shipping date.
- All returns are at Buyer’s expense.
- Buyer must notify us within 72 hours at arrival of the product if something is wrong please email or call us in order to obtain an RMA . All packages that don’t have an RMA number will be refused and sent back to buyer.
- Items returned within 14 days will be given a refund, less the shipping cost will not be refunded.
- All returns must include all original items as received: undamaged & unused with all original packaging including manuals, warranty cards, accessories etc. or your return will not be accepted
- We strive to deliver top notch Service. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal. If you have any problems or issues with our service or product please contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue.
In United States Mainland only
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.Illinois residents must add sales tax to all orders. We reserve the right to correct any errors in the website.
Please Note : While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data, this Web Site could include typographical errors and technical inaccuracies. In addition, photos may not represent actual products.
Visa and MasterCard.Discover, AmEx & Paypal
Terms and Conditions Contents