These Swiss made watchmakers and jewelers straight blade screwdrivers include Bergeon’s new-generation, stainless steel screwdriver technology. Bergeon screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and finely ground to exact specifications. These screwdrivers feature a knurled grip shaft and swivel head so that when you hold the top with one hand, you are able to easily twist the screw out with the other hand.
This popular selection features color coded hex shaped heads and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a “set screw”) making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades. This set is supplied in a deluxe wood box. Includes the most common sizes for watch repair: 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20mm, 1.40, 1.60, 2.00, 2.50 and 3.00mm; with two spare blades for each size. Spare blades are available and store conveniently in the size coded plastic tubes.
- Set includes 10 sizes with spare blades (0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20mm, 1.40mm, 1.60mm, 2.00mm, 2.50mm and 3.00mm)
- 4 inch miniature watchmakers screwdrivers
- Color-coded heads allow you to distinguish between different sizes at a glance
- Stainless steel body and knurled grip shaft
- Replacement blade set included
- Tempered stainless steel blades
- Straight flat-head style blades
- Comes in wooden case