This set of 5 Bergeon Swiss made, chromium plated straight blade screwdrivers, is a classic design and a must have for any jewelers or watchmakers bench. These screwdrivers range in size from 0.50mm to 1.20mm and each size is color coded, making them ideal for practically any repair job that may cross your bench. Bergeon screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and finely ground to exact specifications. These screwdrivers feature a knurled grip shaft and swivel head so that when you hold the top with one hand, you are able to easily twist the screw out with the other hand. The screwdrivers also feature color banded shafts and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut or set screw at the end of the screwdriver (replacement set screws are available) making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades. All of these features and the trademark Bergeon quality make this a very popular set for professionals and hobbyists.
- 5 sizes in 4″ straight blade (flat-head) style from 0.50mm to 1.20mm
- Color-coded shafts to allow you to distinguish between the different sizes at a glance
- Chromium plated body and knurled grip shaft
- Set is supplied in plastic pouch
- Straight sizes included 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00 and 1.20mm