Find just the right working height under a microscope with this vise. When a workpiece calls for a lower height, the Low Profile Vise provides a comfortable 6” (150 mm) of space for a proper view and position. This vise has the same jaw size and capacity as the MagnaBlock, yet is 1.5” shorter. Top half of vise rotates while bottom half remains stationary. Add the Turntable Base (#003-616-V2) for whole vise rotation.
Includes vise, upper jaw plates, 5 pins, base, 1 plastic hex key, wrench.
• Double-ball bearing system provides smooth, high-quality rotation
• Internal rotational brake system allows customizable resistance from free to locked
• Machined from solid stainless steel for durability and longevity
• Satin finish and black jaws reduce glare and eye strain for increased comfort and productivity
• Lower profile is perfect when additional clearance is needed under the microscope