• Meiji EMZ-5 Stereo Zoom Microscope 7x-45x
• Pair of MA502 10x eyepieces and rubber eye guards
• MA517 Auxiliary Lens, 0.5X, for EMZ-5 (and variants) stereo microscopes – WD 150mm
• GRS 003-630 Acrobat Microscope Stand
• GRS 024-022 LED Day Light Ring with Adjustable Power Supply
The Meiji EMZ-5 with the .5X Auxiliary lens and a pair of 10X eyepieces is by far the most popular microscope head combination in use by the jewelry industry. This combination of body and lenses delivers the most useful magnification power, field of view and a 148mm working distance for the bench jeweler using the GRS Acrobat stand, and many other types of adjustable stands, in a typical jewelers bench environment.