The 5000CJ produces 50 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221º F at the tip. It’s ideally suited for use in jewelry stores and workrooms for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
- PSI (max): 50; Dry steam
- Steam Frequency: 120 Volts/60 Hz
- Tank Capacity: .66 Gallons (2.49 liters)
- Heating Element: 1000W
- Water Feed: Manual
- Low Water Cut Off: Manual
- Unit Dimensions: 14″ W x 11″ H x 8.75″ D
Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks. See warranty document for details.
Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset button is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
Stainless steel is the #1 choice for pressurized steam cleaners around the world. The 5000CJ utilizes this unsurpassed material both inside and out. Unlike cast iron models ours will not rust.
The 5000CJ has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the 5000CJ. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
• .66 gallon, 2.5 L water capacity
• 1000W heating element
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• 50 PSI, 3.5 bar operating pressure
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• Copper heating element
• Carrying handle
• Water level stick
• 10-15 minute heat up time
• Up to 4 hours of continuous steam