Cube by ACZET TABLETOP XRF W/ Laptop
Gold & Silver Analysis in jewellery and alloys, Coating Thickness Measurement on Metals.
W-target, Spot 0.2mm-0.8mm Long Life, High efficiency, tungsten target air cooled.
50kV (1.2mA) Software Control Optimized, 50kV / (1.2mA) programmable)
High resolution Gas Filed Prop Counter High resolution Silicon Pin Detector Silicon Drift Detector.
Measurement Time:60 sec. to 180 sec.
0.3mmØ or 0.5mmØ, Optional four positions Collimator changer
Sample Stage:Fixed Sample Positioning
Power Supply:230VAC, 50/60Hz, 120W / 100W
Inside Chamber: 13" x 8" x 6.5" (330 x 200 x 170 mm (WxDxH)
Overall Dimension: 13.78" x17.7x 12" (350 x 450 x 310 mm) (WxDxH)
Features of XMasteR Application
X-MasteR is the user-friendly operating software for the modern suit of X-ray systems. This program used most modern software
tools available for Windows® operating platforms. The main task of the operating software is the control of all system
parameters such as high voltage settings, X-ray tube current, display of collimators and filters as well as the collection and
manipulation of the measurement data.
• Empirical calibration mode for calibrating unit using well assessed standard samples.
• Fundamental calibration mode for standard free calibrations.
• Simultaneous quantitative measurement up to 8 elements.
• Qualitative material identification upto 20 elements.
• Spectrum analysis for semi-quantitative concentration measurement.
• Statistical functions with mean value, standard deviation, high/low reading, trend line etc.
• Pre-calibrated for Gold and other precious metals.
Add on optional description to this section