DiaTrue Mobile V2 PRO CVD/HPHT Detector
Mobile detector that can detect loose diamonds and small jewelry
Equipped with cutting-edge technology, the DiaTrue Mobile V2 PRO excels in detecting CVD and HPHT lab-grown diamonds, ensuring you can confidently distinguish them from their natural counterparts. Additionally, it possesses the capability to identify CZ, Moissanite, and even CZ coated with CVD.
In a few seconds per test, up to 500 stones can be analyzed, resulting with clear and accurate results.
DiaTrue Mobile effortlessly scans small jewelry items such as rings, unmounted diamonds and parcels, providing fast and reliable results
The device detects stones whether or not they come in jewelry (even diamonds in rings, earrings). Thanks the new technology what OGI created user can rotate the rings in special holder 360 degree and can see the results in Real Time.
Diatrue mobile works with a cell phone base and can send the results via a Wi-Fi connection to any social network as well as print a certificate.
The price of Diatrue mobie is substantially lower than any of the competitors' devices. The device is compact, mobile and easy to use.
It can be connected to a power adapter or a power bank for use while traveling.
- Detect Diamond simulants like CZs and Moissanites as well as diamond-coated CZs and diamond-coated Moissanites.
- Detect Synthetic diamonds grown by HPHT or CVD methods.
- Test loose stones and mounted Jewelry.
- Detect as small as 0.01 ct stones and higher.
- 360-degree real time view for Rings and Jewelry
- Test Result Sharing to social media
- Cell phone built-in with high camera Resolution
- Low current consumption
- detect colorless diamond (Color D to L)
Add on optional description to this section