The YEHUDA Sherlock Holmes 2.0 CVD and HPHT
$6,595.00 Sold out
The Sherlock Holmes 2.0 detector for CVD and HPHT determines whether a synthetic stone has been grown using CVD or HPHT technology.
In testing Project Assure, an independent and comprehensive evaluation program, it detected 100 percent lab-grown diamonds. Easy to use, compact and portable, Sherlock Holmes is also one of the most affordable detectors in its category.
- You don’t have to touch each diamond with a probe.
- Sherlock identifies mounted and unmounted diamonds in bulk.
- Sherlock instantly detects CVD lab-grown diamonds.
- Sherlock will identify natural diamonds that have been color-enhanced through the HPHT process as natural diamonds.
- Sherlock will identify lab-grown diamonds created through the HPHT process as lab-grown diamonds. (Yes, Sherlock knows the difference. He is a genius.)
- Detection of CZ and Moissanite in loose stones.
- The 2.0 is 1.25 inch taller.
- You can now rotate the ring holder from the outside without the need to open the drawer.
- You can manually set the focus so that you no longer need to cover the bottom lamp.
- The phone (provided) is connected via cable, so no more disconnection frustrations.
- The new phone gives you a slightly larger screen.
- 2.0 can export your results via email or Bluetooth and store to G-drive!
Our Sherlock Holmes machine always finds the truth.
Add on optional description to this section