Large Italian Plating Machine With HEPA Exhaust Hood
The Large Roma-Plater is a must-have for the workshop of any jewelry and goldsmiths, optics, dental technicians and model technicians. In fact these machines are able to do every galvanic operation as gold-plating, silver-plating, rhodium-plating, nickel-plating, copper plating, electrolytic degreasing and electropolishing. Made in hot-painted steel, Roma-Plater machines have Pyrex borosilicate glass tanks, Plexiglass protection cover and anti-acid P.V.C. working plane.
Roma-Plater electroplating machines are furnished with electro-cleaner solution, stainless steel and plantized titanium anodes and cable with holder for the objects. On request are available plating solutions and relative anodes and stylogalvanic work set composed by stainless steel tweezers and plating pen with platinized contact. Made in Italy.
- 0°C - 120°C thermostat for temperature regulation of warmed tanks
- 0 - 60 seconds timer with selector for manual / automatic work
- 0 - 15 Volt infinite DC voltage output control
- Analogical Amp and Volt Meter
- Pilot lights and protection fuses for all functions.
- Number of Tanks: 4
- Tank Size: 2 Liters
- Filter required: Yes (included)
- Voltage: 110V
- Heating: 150w
- Direct Current: Max Amp 15
- Dimensions without Hood: 650mm x 370mm x 400mm
- Weight without hood: 23 kg
- Country of Orgin: Italy
Add on optional description to this section