U-MARQ® GEM-CX5 Counter-Top Engraving Machine Total Package
Expand your customers' gift-giving options and see a significant profit in your business.
The U-MARQ® GEM-CX5, designed for use on counter tops, work benches and other surfaces, delivers a larger work surface that allows you to engrave large items or multiple items in a single operation.
The GEM-CX5 must be used in conjunction with your computer and will handle both flat and cylindrical engraving with equally professional results. It is easy to use and accommodates a wide variety of engravable pieces, from fine bracelets to tankards to glass plates (all jigs are included). For cylindrical engraving, a true four-axis capability gives you absolute control over each of your workpieces.
Controlled by computer, the U-MARQ® features upgraded controller electronics that deliver dependable, durable control as well as a faster processor that handles more work in less time. USB2 support is also built in—simply connect your computer to the U-MARQ using a standard USB cable.
The unique Depth Profile function in the U-MARQ® Universal Engraving Software (included) ensures perfect control for conical and contoured surfaces. And, for ultimate versatility, the vice beam swings 180° to accept larger text areas when you need it.
With all the included attachments, the GEM-CX5 is truly your complete engraving solution.
- Brand : U-MARQ
- Model or style no. : GEM-CX5
- Power : 110/220 volts (dual)
- Dimensions : 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 20-5/8"H
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
• Flat work area: 9" x 7".
• Cylindrical work area: 12-1/2"L x 5-1/4" dia. (317 x 135mm)
• Z-axis travel: 2-3/16" (55mm).
• Z-axis clearance: 2" (50mm) top of jaws; 1-3/16" (30mm) top of beam
• Maximum vice opening: 14".
• Engraving speed: 133mm per second.
• Spindle motor: 100 watts; brushless hall-effect DC motor
• Motor speed: 18,000rpm
• Minimum PC/Laptop requirements: 2 GHz dual core PC running Windows 7, 8 or 10, 1Gb RAM, 100 Mb free hard disk space and 2 free USB ports. This machine is compatible ONLY with PC (not Mac) computers.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• As the owner of a U-MARQ® engraving machine, you can register at www.u-marq.com and download free tutorial videos on your machine. Simply click on the 'Forums' tab at the top of the U-MARQ home page and register to begin. Or, copy and paste this link directly into your browser's address bar: "http://tinyrio.com/umarq"; then register to begin.
Kit set includes:
• U-MARQ® GEM-CX5 engraving machine.
• Quick start guide.
• U-MARQ GEM-CX5 engraving software package.
• Photo engraving software.
• 120° diamond cutter.
• 0.3mm carbide cutter.
• Three CX ring attachments including 120° inside diamond drag, inside ring engraving holding pins, and outside ring engraving holding pins.
• Gold cutting kit including one precious metal cutter, 25mm x 5M engravers double sided holding tape, 13mm x 5M engravers double sided holding tape, engraving lubricant, and sacrifice material.
• Glass engraving kit including one special rotating glass engraving diamond cutter and engraving lubricant.
• Standard jigs.
• Set of three jigs including watch & medal, ring & pen, and jewelry.
• Plastic-coated jig pin set, 13mm.
• Bangle attachment including 120° inside bangle diamond and bangle holding bobbins.
• Cutter knob.
• Light touch knob.
• Metal nose cone.
• Acetyl nose cones, medium.
• 50–85mm cone.
• 100mm face plate.
• Power box and cable.
• USB cable.